[chuck-users] wiimote=>chuck on linux

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Oct 16 08:53:31 EDT 2007

Spencer was working on a ChucK-native Wii interface. There was supposed to
be a aplha-implementation of that for OSX and (at least) part of that is in
the current source, can't check it out myself as I'm not on OSX.

A while ago as she was over for the SC symposium in The Hague I talked about
this with my friend Marije Baalman who's working on a SC implementation for
the Wii-mote. As the ideal there (a library that makes it work in the same
way on OSX, Linux and Win) is the same I could imagine comparing notes.

Spencer, here's her adres in case you think that might be of use;

mailto:contact _at_ marije.baalt.nl