[chuck-users] wavetable synthesis

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 06:21:57 EDT 2007

On 10/21/07, dan trueman <dtrueman at princeton.edu> wrote:

> hihihi,
>
> couple things. you can do this kind of thing with LiSa using the
> "track" method. i should have called this "sync" and will have it
> accessible that way in the future, but when you set 1 => lisa.track,
> the input chucked to LiSa sets the playback position. see:

Looks brilliant! Out little LiSa is growing up so quickly! :-)
It's not yet 100% clear to me how this will interact with using multiple
voices... Each voice will/can have it's own loop setting and track will
determine playback within those loops, right? And clearly everything shares
the same tracking signal? So this will result in a sort of "unison sample
playback" for lack of a better word?

This is starting to look like one of those Serge-Modular modules that can do
everything.

Enthousiastically yours,