[chuck-users] linux: 4 channel output

Eric Hedekar afterthebeep at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 19:14:28 EDT 2007

well I'm only guessing as i've never done this myself, but I'd say the best
route is to make a virtual asound config file that treats the two soundcards
as one large one (check google for how alsa can use two cards as one).  then
chuck should have no problem using that macro device as a four channel
output.