[chuck-users] electro-music forum login problem

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 16:07:05 EDT 2007

On 9/2/07, robin.escalation <robin.escalation at acm.org> wrote:

> Thanks. Got a message from them.

I got a CC :¬)
They are very friendly and helpfull people, named "Mosc" and "Elektro80" on
the forum.

> So would it be better for me to ask my practical questions on the
> forum? I don't want to start double-posting and spamming people.

Generally the forum seems very conductive to colaborative solving of
practical issues. Another advantage is that posting a 1MB attachment is no
problem on the forum at all but less then polite on a list. These two work
well in combination.

On the other hand the list has a larger membership which includes (nearly?)
everybody who contributed to ChucK so if your question concerns
odd/unexpected behaviour the list might be better.

I'd say you will be fine if you just do what feels right and if in doubt
pick the list.