[chuck-users] ChucK article(s)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Sep 2 20:31:12 EDT 2007

I read those this afternoon.

One factual note; functions have their own name-space as well.

One opinion; I completely fail to see what's wrong with "miniaudicle" as a
name.

One helpfull note; garbage collection is indeed a issue but in most cases a
lot can be done to avoid generating garbage, both Ugens and sporked
functions can be re-used, etc.

Aside from those I look forward to reading more about your progress.

Cheers,
Kas.