[chuck-users] (casting) in chuck?

Adam Tindale adamtindale at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 3 13:13:32 EDT 2007

Hey Jochen,

Std.rand() gives you a random int.
Std.rand2(int min, int max) gives you an int between min and max.

When I changed rand() to rand2() everything worked just fine for me.

Eduard's solution is nice because he just sidestepped the casting. Also,
notice that he disconnects the ugen with the unchuck operator. Nice form.

Happy ChucKing.

--art