[chuck-users] spork ~ { } => big crash.

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 15:51:37 EDT 2007

On 9/4/07, Robin Davies <robin.davies at quest.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is a bug or not. Whether it supposed to work or
> not, I'm guessing that it shouldn't crash.

No, probably the correct responce would be a syntax error because I don't
think this is legal.

I think it would be a good idea to make it legal and implemented, though, as
it would further simplify simple code, if you're only sporking once with no
variable parameters then defining it as a function, then calling that seems
a bit roundabout.

I'm not aware of any other place where this gets mentioned but the feature
requests on the WiKi, perhaps that's what you remembered?