[chuck-users] Breakage - ChucK application?

robin.escalation robin.escalation at acm.org
Wed Sep 5 06:12:14 EDT 2007

Josh Lawrence wrote:

> It is a project called Breakage that uses ChucK as a
> back-end and a Java application as the front-end.
> Are there other projects like this?

At this point I am considering doing the same with Python as a
front-end and calling Chuck through OS system calls. This is less
elegant than using SuperCollider since then the message passing could
then be pure OSC. But I'm liking Chuck and have done a lot in a short
time.

This will all likely have to wait a while -- who knows where Chuck
will be by then?

-- robin