[chuck-users] MIDI - rattus.net (Bruce Murphy)

Josh Lawrence hardbop200 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 10 01:59:22 EDT 2007

Hello list!

Just picked up a Roland Fantom XR, and I'm anxious to play around with
it.  Mentioned a few days/weeks/months ago on the list is Bruce
Murphy's MIDI stuff for ChucK located here:

http://www.rattus.net/~packrat/audio/ChucK/

(I think this was mentioned by Kassen...)

How do I go about making this work?  Can someone give me a basic
tutorial as to how to integrate this into my ChucK environment?  I see
that there are two things that I need to worry about:

midisender.ck

std.stom

???

Thanks,