[chuck-users] KBHit on a macbook the 2nd !

Luigi Rensinghoff luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Mon Sep 10 15:19:25 EDT 2007

Am 10.09.2007 um 20:53 schrieb Kassen:

Thanks a lot,

thats an easy "workaround"

Idea: there is alittle app called Platypus. It should be possible to
writte alittle scriptstarter and include the command-line starting
script.
So doubleclickers should still be able to use KBHIT

I'll try this later..

I like writing e-mails with funny sounds too ;-)

especially the smiley makes a nice sound ;-)