[chuck-users] Bay Area Computer Music Technology Group

Noah Thorp root at listenlabs.com
Thu Sep 13 12:40:51 EDT 2007

Great. Looking forward to meeting you (and congratulations on your new position!)

I am still looking for someone to present a ChucK applicaiton, or just the language itself, at the first meeting. Likely dates are Weds sept 26th or Thursday October 4th, both at 6pm.

And let me know when you get around to the Left Coast Laptop Orchestra. Count me in for making that happen.

All the best,
Noah