[chuck-users] scott may have found a spork bug

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 06:16:58 EDT 2007

On 9/20/07, Scott Wheeler <wheeler at kde.org> wrote:

> [...] this wouldn't be the first time things went a little odd when
> > inside of classes and you certainly have no shortage of those here.
>
> Aside from being generally an OOP fan, it certainly makes a lot of the
> things in there a lot easier.

I wasn't criticising you; I could tell you are a OOP fan and that's cool. I
also know (because I too use classes if not always with as much enthusiasm
as you do) that with ChucK some things that normally work fine act weird
when done inside of classes, just this summer we had some especially
obnoxious cases of that.

So; I was trying to help pinpoint the source of the issue because as far as
I could see after a quick look what you are trying should work just fine.