[chuck-users] OSX updates =< real-time audio?

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Apr 15 03:55:25 EDT 2008

Hi Brad and all!

> I had heard it was the latest Airport Extreme update (2008-001, I
> think).  You might try turning off your Airport to see if it helps.

Whoa, it appears to make a huge difference!  As far as I can tell, that's
the problem!  Thanks Brad!!!!

> I also heard that someone just re-installed the last Airport update:

Hmm, this appears to require first installing a third-party application.
Less than spectacular - way to go, Apple.

Going to figure out a workaround, while hoping for OS X to update the
update to unbreak things.

Thanks to all for all the suggestions!

Best,
Ge!