[chuck-users] Bluetooth and Wiimote: a long-term feature request

Michael Heuer heuermh at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 11:23:46 EDT 2008

Hello,

I have done some Wiimote --> Processing through Java Bluetooth APIs.
It is not very easy to get things working though.  Follow this thread:

http://tinyurl.com/2u6a4r  (http://processing.org/...)

It might be possible to generate OSC messages from the Wiimote and
have ChucK respond to those, e.g.

http://tinyurl.com/4y57mp  (http://beanizer.org/...)

Of course, it would be best to have support directly in ChucK.

   michael