[chuck-users] Bluetooth and Wiimote: a long-term feature request

Peter Todd chuck at xinaesthetic.net
Fri Apr 18 05:05:27 EDT 2008

glovepie seems to be a popular choice for Windows; as long as you're not in
a military base or Isreal...  Using that to produce OSC is probably the most
straightforward method currently.

A friend of mine has related plans for using Wii to augment his Cello
playing.  Wii -> synth silliness from him:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfM4vkc8dys