[chuck-users] A problem with the code

eduard aylon eduard.aylon at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 05:15:45 EDT 2008

Hi Lucas,

I think the problem comes from PercAditiva::setResonancia(dur dt,
float factor) where you call env[i].setDecay( dt, float factor ). Note
that you are calling the function and  creating a new float factor. I
guess it should be env[i].setDecay( dt, factor ). Doing so, no
exceptions/errors/segfaults occur in my system.

eduard