[chuck-users] Bluetooth and Wiimote: a long-term feature request

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 11:33:13 EDT 2008

On 21/04/2008, Luigi Rensinghoff <luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de> wrote:

> Back to the old thread..
> I would be interested in a more precise description of that simple trick
> actually...
>
> or is there a paper or some reading ???

I used to have a print-out of a old paper describing how a state-variable
filter with separate outputs for HP, BP and LP could emulate a moving spring
with attached mass, getting the position from one output, the movement from
another and so on.

Basically the same phenomenon and that might help you search?