[chuck-users] SqrOsc.width broken?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 06:03:52 EDT 2008

Hey, Adam!

You're back "on the case"? In that case I'll get back to adding issues and
suggestions to the relevant WiKi page as well. Good to hear.

Does ScrOsc have any advantages over PulseOsc at all, BTW? As I mentioned I
don't hear a difference between them at the default settings but maybe
SqrOsc is cheaper as it doesn't need to calculate width?

I added both issues to the WiKi's page on bugs to be fixed in the next
release for convenient tracking.

Cheers,
Kas.