[chuck-users] Processing --> ChucK, was: MAUI for PC/Linux

Peter Todd chuck at xinaesthetic.net
Sat Apr 26 07:30:31 EDT 2008

Hi,

Just noticed your message.  Have you tried JavaOSC (
http://www.illposed.com/software/javaosc.html)?  There are other libraries
for using OSC in java; this isn't a particularly strong recommendation over
any others, but it certainly works.  Should be less trouble than trying to
port libraries to ChucK....

best,
peter