[chuck-users] Asio build (please?)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Aug 9 18:23:27 EDT 2008

Fellow ChucKists,

Would there perhaps be somebody who has some experience with building on
Windows and who could spare the time to roll me and others like me a ASIO
version of the latest& greatest? Perhaps somebody already has?

I'd like to use the latest version but I'd also like the have decent latency
on Windows, judging by the download stats on the forum (where the previous
versions were hosted) there is a significant amount of interest in this; the
last version (by Moudi) was downloaded 34 times, the version before that (by
Philippe) 184 times, I'm not sure exactly how many ChucKists there are but I
suspect those to be signifficant numbers.

Eternal gratitude as well as a drink if/when/where we meet shall be yours.

Cheers,