[chuck-users] Asio build (please?)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Mon Aug 11 14:10:34 EDT 2008

Hi. Steve,

I'm sorry but I'm having trouble with it.

Attempting to run this from the prompt (or probing, or sending it files)
gives me a error saying "the system cannot execute the specified program".
Double clicking gives me "This application has failed to start because the
application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix
this problem."

My soundcard does both ASIO and DX, at the same time if need be, so it may
be in the ASIO, it could also be me being on XP and you on Vista?