[chuck-users] I: taps+chuck+osc

Giacomo giacomo.serafini at poste.it
Thu Aug 28 12:02:27 EDT 2008

Da: Giacomo [mailto:giacomo.serafini at poste.it]
Inviato: giovedì 28 agosto 2008 17.58
A: chuck-users at lists.cs.princeton.edu
Oggetto: taps+chuck+osc

Hi,

I’m a computer science’s student at Udine (Italy) university. I’m working on
a thesis about tapestrea, in my opinion really a great tool.
Recently I’ve experimenting with chuck; I’ve found great documentation on
taps’s and chuck’s official sites, but I’m interested in a very specific
subject: is there a way to synthetize a sound in taps (running on localhost)
and reproduce this sound in another host (in the same wired network)?

I’ve already looked at chuck osc examples, they work great, but I would use
a sound synthetized by tapestrea.

Thanks for your help (and sorry for my English)

Giacomo