[chuck-users] Dec10 Steim, Amsterdam (NL), presentation

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 16:46:05 EST 2008

Dear list,

This was a amazing event, covering a huge range of topics in a very
stimulating way. I'd like to point to Robert's write-up about my
presentation; http://steim.org/jamboree08/?p=437

I believe he wrote this on the spot, there was a fair amount of
"live-bloging" going on at this series of sessions. I hope this will give
some impression at least.

Not a lot of coverage on ChucK itself (which I hardly touched on, I fear)
but it does cover what one can do with ChucK if so inclined.