[chuck-users] Blob (was; Physics Engine In Chuck)

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Dec 16 16:45:12 EST 2008

Steve;

> Just to clarify, I think you have misunderstood the idea.  The fact
> that ChucK uses a central CVS server means that it's impossible for
> people to work together to create patches that can then be submitted
> to the main ChucK team.

I think that may have been partially due to me not being sufficiently clear
about what I meant by "decentralisation". I meant a certain type of
organisation, not complete chaos. Right now, IMHO, too many questions and
issues have no answer beyond "email Ge". Now; it's always very nice to
correspond with Ge but aside from ChucK Ge has students, SLORK, he has Smule
and there are only 24::hour in 1::day. We could do a lot ourselves.

I suspect some things that could be done simply don't get done because there
is no clear way of doing them. Also; it's just plain fun to build things
with others.