[chuck-users] ChucKian greetings and updates!

Stephen Sinclair radarsat1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 30 14:32:00 EST 2008

Happy holidays Ge!

On Tue, Dec 30, 2008 at 10:20 AM, Ge Wang <ge at ccrma.stanford.edu> wrote:
> in Calgary continue to contribute code and ideas. Admittedly, incorporating
> contributions has been an issue, and this is squarely my fault for not
> having better coordinated due to cycle shortages.  For what it's worth, I am
> just going to accept that the load not going to get any better and will
> endeavor to re-organize!

Personally I'm going to hopefully have some time to keep working on
ideas for the VM.  I've been playing around with the execution model a
bit, with some ideas on how to deal with overall speed, optimization,
and the 64-bitness problem.  In terms of making it easier to
contribute code, I'm planning on keeping patches organized for easy
application to the ChucK CVS using a public git repo.  Hopefully this
will make it easier to review proposed features and apply them to the
upstream CVS.  This should enable continuing development of proposed
patches without the need to wait for a CVS dev to apply it, taking
some load off your end of things.

Steve