[chuck-users] Scite script for Chuck

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Wed Feb 6 04:17:59 EST 2008

Hi there - another question which will show you how little
I know about linux (or any kind of) machines.

I use Scite as my script editor on Ubuntu Gutsy (Linux/Debian),
and I need a syntax highlighter for Chuck stuff. The wiki suggests
that I use this python script as my IDE:

http://wiki.cs.princeton.edu/index.php/Smallest_ChucK_IDE_Ever

Now my question is...which directory do I put this .py script in to run? I
mean,
i've noticed that Chuck files can only be thrown in the VM from
a terminal which is in that directory that contains the .ck file
being chucked? And I often need to switch directories to access different
files.
Or can this .py run in some kind of global manner?

--