[chuck-users] vim highlights for Chuck

AlgoMantra algomantra at gmail.com
Sat Feb 23 07:45:18 EST 2008

> That version of vim doesn't support syntax highlighting at all.  No
> point in trying further.  Really, it sounds like it's time to do a
> backup of your data and reinstall the OS.  That would probably take you
> an afternoon and it sounds like you've spent a lot more time dealing
> with the symptoms.  ;-)

I actually feel like laughing, because its more hopeless than you think, my
friend :)
The sound, the audio - of any device,  wouldn't come on when I first
installed
Gutsy, including ChucK. I tried many things then which I don't remember now,

for weeks. Nothing worked. One fine day, it just worked by itself, I don't
even
know how.

This is like a fork, or a spork, where both paths lead to the same nowhere.
(Okay, sorry about going off-topic, but.....damn. )

--