[chuck-users] Chuck used in NYC tonight

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 11:13:25 EST 2008

Hey there, fellow Chuckists!

Just wanted to let you guys know that Chuck is getting some public exercise
tonight at the Heart and Soul Gallery in Brooklyn, NY from 6-10pm EST.  My
band, Murder, is collaborating with another band, Stars Like Fleas, to
create an interactive sound sculpture from found-objects that uses Chuck as
part of its technology stack.

Sensors -> Microcontroller -> Python -> OSC (via simpleOSC) -> Chuck

It's nothing terribly complicated on the Chuck side, since we're using it to
listen for OSC messages and play back sound samples from the bands in
interesting configurations, but I thought it deserved mention, so at the
very least, since you folks helped me learn Chuck ;-), honor is due.  Plus,
if anyone is in the area and totally bored, you should stop by.

Here are the details, links:

http://www.heartandsoulpilates.com/showing.html
http://www.murderkills.com
http://slf.praemedia.com/