[chuck-users] (windows) Mini-Audicle keeps running after exit..

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 21:11:21 EST 2008

Hi Chuck List,

Being my first post, thanks for all. I have been reading the list for
a while already, and thanks that too.

I am trying chuck on windows and it is being quite nice as all goes
well and smooth. Mini-audicle is the only noty boy here. When i exit
it, by alt+F4, clicking on the little X on top right, or by Alt+X, it
visually quits, but it still keeps a process "mini-audicle" in task
manager.

I am using Windows XP and mini-audicle 0.1.3.8 (alpha). I had no
similar problems in Ubuntu. Have anyone seen something similar?

cheers,
renato