[chuck-users] Help!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 14:40:49 EST 2008

On 20/01/2008, mike clemow <gelfmuse at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gasten,
>
> It was the miniAudicle.  It was set for built-in in/out.  48000khz
> sample rate, 2 ch in, 2 ch out.

I seem to remember.... but it's hazy.... that this is a error you get when
ChucK's sample rate doesn't match the system's rate.

There are/were some more issues there, for example with systems that simply
wait for what sample rate they get and adapt to whatever this is (some RME
cards come to mind), the Mini had some issues there as well.

Maybe you could set it to be wrong on purpose and check whether you get the
same error?

Hope that helps a little but don't attach too much value to it; I know I've
seen the error before but can't remember for sure what the issue was.