[chuck-users] Help!

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 15:13:48 EST 2008

> I seem to remember.... but it's hazy.... that this is a error you get when
> ChucK's sample rate doesn't match the system's rate.

It seems that with both miniAudicle and the command line it doesn't
seem to matter what I have my system sample rate set at.

chuck --srate44100 foo.ck

works as well as

chuck --srate48000 foo.ck

Currently my system is using 44100.  Do I have the syntax right?  Is
chuck ignoring me or is my system ignoring Chuck?

-Mike

http://semiotech.org
http://blog.deadlylittlepills.com
http://www.murderkills.com