[chuck-users] winxp problems?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 16:59:03 EST 2008

> Oh! you are right!
> Old version existed in path.
>
> chuck version: 1.2.1.1b (dracula)
>      exe target: microsoft win32
>      http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/
>
>    good! :)

Yeah, that happens.

What I do is that I have a "chuck" directory on my C disc and in it are the
different directories of all versions, each with it's own exe. I always copy
the latest one when it comes out to /system32 but I keep the old ones in
case the new one has a bug that affects me. That way I can keep ChucKing
while the developers (hopefully) fix the issue.

That way you can swap versions too if you need to, for example the last
ASIO enabled version is a bit out of date but that's still what I use for my
live setup.

> ok!
> I was saved very by your help. Appreciation!

Great!