[chuck-users] Help!

Spencer Salazar ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Sun Jan 20 20:18:59 EST 2008

Hi Mike,
Indeed, if you could provide console log + chuck --probe information
when this happens in the future, thats the best way to get to the root
of the problem-- saving other folks from this bug and helping
developers get to the bottom of it.

miniAudicle does have some intermittent issues properly starting the
audio subsystem, that are cured by opening the preferences window and
then closing it.  These issues don't affect chuck proper, because the
bug is in miniAudicle code.  Given the existence of previous bug
reports of this nature, and without any additional information on your
particular issue, I would reckon that you are seeing this very
problem.  Anyways sorry that this affected you at such a crucial
moment, and glad you got it fixed!

spencer