[chuck-users] Mac OS X on-the-fly issue

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:40:06 EST 2008

hi David,

in windows and linux i use two command line prompts: one for the first
shred or --loop and the other one for adding and removing. how does
that go on Mac? does that work?

btw, there is a way to use only on only one command window, check page
16 of the manual. should be something like this:

%>chuck --loop &

good luck!,