[chuck-users] ChucK mirror site up!

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 20:23:28 EDT 2008

2008/7/5 Steffen Juul <stffn at dibidut.dk>:

> Maybe someone could spare a sec and teach me some English and free me from
> puzzling. Are the above/quoted sentence semantically equivalent with
> "Hopefully at all times at least one of these should be up..."? (At least
> in math \forall and \exist are not commutative (i don't know the correct
> linguistic term for this) - that's why i wonder.)

Yeah. Logically (skipping the "hopeful" bit) it parses to something like;

For all moments (the number of mirrors that is up is a integer larger then
zero)

Which equates to what you said;

For all moments( There is a mirror( that is up ))

I don't have the proper logical signs on my keyboard, which is probably a
good thing :¬) (pun intended).