[chuck-users] Chorus.modDepth broken?

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Tue Jul 8 04:07:06 EDT 2008

Greetings!

There is indeed something very fishy about Chorus in ChucK.  I believe
the problem, at least in part, was that the baseDelay was defaulted to
a unusual number, and there was no way to change it.  This has been
addressed.  There is now a more reasonable default and we've added a
.modDepth functions to Chorus.

We hope this helps!

The code is in CVS and will be released in 1.2.1.2.

Best,
Ge!