[chuck-users] Quick Joystick Question

ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU ssalazar at CS.Princeton.EDU
Fri Jul 11 14:55:34 EDT 2008

I don't recall ever hearing about using six joystick axes in chuck, but
it should work, assuming that it is USB HID compliant joystick.  Should
you find that it doesn't work, please let me know, as that would be a
bug :)

spencer

Quoting Inventor-66 at comcast.net: