[chuck-users] Intercepting and Routing Audio

Leuthold Dominik moudi at gmx.net
Wed Jul 16 17:14:42 EDT 2008

I know it is not a cheap solution, but with an RME Multiface you're able to
use multiple clients with ASIO, MME or GSIF (even mixed!).
i think this is now also possible with WDM.
however, there are also some limitations:
- all clients need to work on the same sample rate
- the clients need to play/record from different channels. the same channel
can not be used by different clients, but you're able to route any channel
to any channel you want (on the dsp of the multiface).

cheers
/moudi

  _____