[chuck-users] ChucK Lab Video

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Sat Jul 19 19:43:58 EDT 2008

I enjoyed the video;

 I just want to take this juncture to have a sook that we Windoze users
don't have the features of making a GUI, and I wanted to ask when this is
going to happen? And who do I have to slip a 20 to to make it happen
quicker....
 Actually, if I could have it tomorrow, I'd pay $50, but, that's beside the
point.....

Joe; Good work! I really need to update my ChucK page on my site (horribly
out of date).

I just got a M-Audio Delta66, which will make the Chucking all the better,
as it's 4 ins and 4 outs on real 1/4 jacks. I was using it with Reaktor the
other day in the following useful configuration

Out 1 Channel A of Catgirl Synth Real Ring Modulator
Out 2 Channel B of Catgirl Synth Real Ring Modulator
Out 3 to Oscilloscope (a real hardware one)
Out 4 to Mixer (so I could hear what's coming out of the RRM
In 1 - the output of the RRM back into the computer, so I could record and
monitor the waveforms.
In 2 - input for audio from Korg MS2000r so I could play notes from that and
route them to the ring modulator

 I want to get the multiout thing working in miniAudicle, though on my PC.
Thing is, miniAudicle doesn't like my SBLive that I have, it seems to really
piss it off, so, I'm going to have to strike that from the system fist.
**sigh**

-ErJ

www.loscha.com