[chuck-users] WiiMote Support

Inventor-66 at comcast.net Inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 26 16:04:14 EDT 2008

Osculator does WiiMote to OSC (I've tried it on the Mac, wasn't too hard to get working), but maybe you want something built into ChucK itself?

http://www.osculator.net

/Stefan

Stefan,

Thanks, that's another piece of the puzzle, but yes I was looking for something built into ChucK itself.  I will make do with Osculator as best as I can.  I run into certain problems with external software like what version of OSX does it require.  Oh? that means a $130 upgrade and a $100 disk, no I can't do that, etc...  But soon I will have a Linux box and that will help things.  Are there any plans to provide built-in ChucK support for the WiiMote and like devices?

Les