[chuck-users] Return values of sporked functions?

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 6 04:39:28 EDT 2008

Yeah, that's what I figured.  It's okay, it was actually a dumb idea
anyway.  I'm creating micro-structures of wavelet grains by sporking a
function that sequences the sporking of functions that run the
wavelets.  Both functions need to advance time and must be sporked (so
they can be simultaneous).  i wanted them to return a duration equal
to the length that they ran.  But if i do my job right i will either
a) know ahead of time or, b) not care.

Thanks!
;-)

-mike