[chuck-users] disabling autoconnect to jack

lucas samaruga samarugalucas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 22:28:19 EDT 2008

HI

On my personal experience with jack - chuck ( :-P ) ... bla bla bla.
No, I think that the behavior of auto connect is not much different to not
connect at all for a jack manipulation. ¿Why is considered baaad?
A problem that I have (and other people too), is to make "virtual" in/out
(s) to the jack server, this is not possible. Maybe because this, is
considered baaad.
The jack implementation, I think, is throug the class RtJackApi based on
rtaudio. If you know how to change this behavior, please let me know!

greetings
Lucas