[chuck-users] Returning a Shred and crashing Chuck

mike clemow gelfmuse at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 19:41:43 EDT 2008

> I'd also be quite interested in
> Shred type objects giving access to that shred's name-space

I guess even using the public keyword for sporked shreds (if functions
ever become objects  ;-)  for some kind of global access to the
namespace, maybe?

public fun void foo()
{
5 => int value;
while (second => now) <<< value >>>>;
}

spork ~ foo() @=> Shred bar;
4::second => now;

3 => bar.value;
week => now;

Of course, we'd have to distinguish between a "public" and a "fun" first.  ;-)

-Mike

http://semiotech.org
http://deadlylittlepills.com/michael