[chuck-users] feature ideas

Renato Fabbri renato.fabbri at gmail.com
Fri Jun 20 18:02:05 EDT 2008

my hacking skills are too small to do this things myself, so here goes some
ideas for chuck:

1) the same chuck executable being able to output on both jack and alsa
would be good.

2) I think that LISA would be even better if we could load a sound file
directly like we do with SndBuf. Something like:
"mysoundfile.wav" => mylisaobject.read;

3) If i spork a shred that defines a public class, i can't spork it again
(if i need some changes in the class design for example). Is there a way to
destroy or overwrite a class definition?

thanks,
renato