[chuck-users] http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/ down again

Ge Wang ge at ccrma.Stanford.EDU
Wed Jun 25 03:53:20 EDT 2008

Hi!

> http://chuck.cs.princeton.edu/ is down again

Doh - yup, downtime has been high lately!  We apologize for that
(fortunately and unfortunately this is hosted on the Princeton CS
system, it's very good of them but we have no control over it).

> 1) Can I find the html documentation somewhere else or do I have to wait
> for the site to come up and rip everything from the web?

We are going to set up a ChucK mirror site at CCRMA/Stanford in the next
week or so, I was hoping we didn't have to, but I think the time is now!

> 2) Why is this site down so often? It's really a pain!

We like to know that too!

Thanks for your patience - hoping things will improve soon!

Best,
Ge!