[chuck-users] Problem building miniAudicle (Linux)

Mr.SpOOn mr.spoon21 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 3 07:11:01 EST 2008

Hi, I am completely new to Chuck.

I am trying to get it working on Linux Ubuntu 7.10.
I installed Chuck with no problem, so when I type "chuck" in the shell, I get:

[chuck]: no input files... (try --help)

I followed the instructions for building miniAudicle, and now when I
go in the directory wxw/ and type ./miniAudicle I get the following
error:

./miniAudicle: error while loading shared libraries:
libwx_gtk2_stc-2.6.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file
or directory

I think I have already installed the wx-widget. So, what am I missing?
Thanks