[chuck-users] Moving MAUI Buttons and What's Up with MAUI Porting?

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Tue Mar 25 07:10:32 EDT 2008

On 25/03/2008, Inventor-66 at comcast.net <Inventor-66 at comcast.net> wrote:

> Pong anyone?

Aargh! I was *so* hoping the buttons would come to Linux/Windows before
somebody else noticed that could be done.
:¬)

Oh, well, you beat me to it fair&square, if you want to do this; I was
thinking about continually adapting the ball's speed so it's impact with the
walls and the bats would always be on a beat (while leaving the angle
intact), then use drum samples instead of just beeps. Could be fun for
installations or jamming with non-musicians or odes to
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tetsuya_Mizuguchi

Cheers,