[chuck-users] MAUI for PC/Linux

Inventor-66 at comcast.net Inventor-66 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 30 00:24:59 EDT 2008

It seems that there is a strong demand for the MAUI port to PC and Linux versions of the miniAudicle.  In fact there's so much demand for a ChucK GUI that three or four people have created their own ChucK GUIs and posted about them to the forum.  Being gifted with MAUI powers as a Mac user, it is unfortunate that I cannot share my MAUI programs with many fellow ChucKists.  I wonder if we could get some news about the MAUI porting progress?  Perhaps someone on the dev team can fill us in?

Inventor