[chuck-users] maui/widgets under linux

Kassen signal.automatique at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 09:36:19 EDT 2008

Fellow ChucKists;

To add,

For a long time there's been a perfectly functional ASIO patch, maintained
informally by Philippe on EM. I've used it for tens of hours, played gigs on
it; I think I can vouch for it's stability (it's at least as stable as ChucK
can be expected to be *cough* ;¬)).
 Let's merge that in so some of us can stop begging Philippe for ASIO
versions at every update.

You can, BTW, get patches in by explaining what it's fixing and sending the
code to Ge, that's how the Envelope fix I wrote (with plenty of help from
the EM people!) got in there. A bit primitive but it can and does work.

Probably a part of the issue is simply a lack of time on the part of the
developers... there's only 24::hour in a day, after all.