[chuck-users] audio source in linux

Loscha loscha at gmail.com
Sat May 3 02:10:37 EDT 2008

I'm not a linux user (I don't even have it on a system at home)

But I've seen someone using

copy dev/harddrive01 dev/snd01

and it produces gobbledygook into the sound card.
You can copy the system random number generator to the dev/sound too.

I would assume you could then use a program that's a pipe/filter to do
audio processing in the command line interface.

Is that the train of thought you're on?

www.loscha.com